Trusted Proofreading and Editing Services From Native Speakers
There are so many reasons as to why you may look for writing professionals to proofread and edit your essay. Perhaps English isn’t your first language, maybe you want your essay to look professional, or you just want a reassurance that comes with having a second opinion from an English Native speaker. Feedback on your spelling and grammar from an English Native speaker will guarantee that your essay is free from structural or semantic errors.
We guarantee to proofread your essay with precision and to the highest standard so that you can be confident with your submission. We offer affordable, highest-quality academic proofreading and editing services in the US, UK, Australia, and worldwide.
Are you looking for professional reference formatting? Proofreading and editing, which is the final step when writing your essay, should never be overlooked. A high-quality edit will ensure that you submit an error-free paper and assure you of attaining the highest grade possible.
Do you need a reliable heavy editing service? Invest in our service and give your essay a professional edge by eliminating errors. We are and editing and proofreading company that specializes in scientific research and academic materials.
Where Can I Get Experienced Proofreaders?
Are you wondering where you can get experienced proofreaders who deliver flawless essays? Do you need editing for academic journals? Get our professional English proofreading and editing services offered by America’s top editors, perfected with skill, precision, and speed. When you order for an essay service, an expert, with experience in your subject, will be assigned to your project.
We are a one-stop-shop for all your proofreading and editing needs.
Why You Need A Top Rated Proofreading Service?
- All of our editors are native English speakers.
- We let you decide on the timeline that you need your work to be delivered.
- Our professional formatting and editing service corrects all identified issues in your writing and covers all academic subjects.
How Can Our Service Help you?
- Our professional editors will identify and correct any structural or stylists errors in your essay, giving it the boost it needs.
- Our expert editors will correct all grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
- Our English native editors will check and correct any structural inconsistency and terminology.
- Our top UK and US editors will improve any visual elements in your essays, including but not limited to the font and layouts.
- Our best-rated editors’ stylistics edits will check your structure, helping to clarify and refine your arguments.
Do You Want To Submit An Error Free Essay?
English syntax can be complex to grasp and master even for some native speakers who struggle to communicate their ideas within an academic format framework. That is why our expert editors, experienced in academic writing, will offer a second opinion on the structural and stylistic features of your essay and suggest feedback that will boost your essay and make it ‘great.’
What’s more, our dissertation editing service is ideal for non-native English speakers such as international students. We provide proofreading services for international students in English speaking countries who have a limited grasp of the English language.
How much does your service cost?
Well, our service starts from $6 per page for a high school paper. How much you end up paying will entirely depend on the number of pages and your academic level.
How To Order a Proofreading And Editing Services That Has Edited Documents For Authors, Corporations, And Students
- Submit instructions
- Create an account
- Make payment through a secure system
- Get your complete paper within the specified time frame
Differences Between Editing And Proofreading
Editing and proofreading are some of the most confusing terms because many people do not know when to apply one instead of the other. Editing is a skill that involves the changing of texts in a way that improves the overall quality of your work. This is usually done in relation to the language you prefer to use and how it can be best expressed.
Editing refers to the revision that one makes after completing the first draft of whatever document that one was writing. Its primary purpose is to seek out and correct errors and mistakes that threaten the organization, the structure, and the consistency of the paragraphs of a document. Editing ensures that the document that you are presenting is sharp and has clear and consistent content throughout. Editing can be made in different levels, below are tips that can guide you into making effective edits throughout your document.
Editing ensures that there is clarity in how your work is being presented. It also makes sure that your narrative is sharp and consistent with the correct use of grammar. Aside from the editorial functions mentioned above, the primary purpose of editing is to ensure that your work flows smoothly and that there is a seamless transition between paragraphs. This will improve and enhance the overall readability of your work, making it easily understandable to those reading it.
Unlike editing, proofreading is less ambitious in its role as it only focuses on the surface area mistakes such as spelling and punctuation errors. However, editing should not be underestimated since mistakes in punctuation or spelling can prove to be costly.
How To Effectively Proofread And Edit Your Work
Why is our professional proofreading and editing service the best you ask?
Our professional editorial service is unique since we have experienced editors that are native speakers. And these professionals have now and again shared how they have managed to maintain a world-class editing and proofreading service.
Even though our number one proofreaders state that there is no perfect formula that one can use to effectively proofread what they have written, there are strategies that one can use to ensure that their work is free from spelling and punctuation errors. Below are tips that can guide you towards achieving this feat.
- One should first set aside some time that they are comfortable with, whether it be hours, days, or even weeks, as long as the duration that they have given themselves sits well with their deadline date of submission. In this period, one should go over their work and look at it using fresh eyes. The reason for this is that it will prevent you from looking at your document as the perfect work that you had initially written, allowing you to see the mistakes and errors that you might have made while writing.
- After you are done set aside the time that you will need to revise and proofread your work, divide that time into blocks and segments per the possible number of errors and mistakes that you will need to correct. This method is effective because you must put your ability and capacity to focus on context so that you do not lose your concentration along the way.
- When revising your work for mistakes, find a quiet place where there are no distractions of any sort. This will give you ample time and the peace of mind that you so much need to identify and correct the errors and mistakes present in your work.
- One should make a checklist of all the common writing errors that they are prone to as an individual. This method is effective in identifying and correcting some of the mistakes that might be present in your text because you already know what you are looking out for.
- There is an old saying that says, if you are keen on looking for trouble, then you are bound to find it. This quote can also apply to a proofreader who is looking to find errors in texts- so, how do you go about locating them? The first thing is to go through the texts over and over again. Pay attention to how you have structured your sentences and then the word choices that you have used, this method has proved to be effective when it comes to editing out the spelling and punctuation errors.
- After you are done identifying the punctuation and spelling errors, the next thing to do is to double-check the facts that you have presented, including the figures, names, and any other additional information that you might have used in your texts. These mistakes can also prove to be costly if wrongly stated. It is, therefore, essential to review these as well to ensure that they have been conveyed accurately. Or you can simply pay for our trusted proofreading and editing services.
- Sometimes, certain errors can be challenging to point out when they are presented in certain formats. So, it is advisable that when revising your work for mistakes, you should play around with the document and make some adjustments to it like changing the formatting styles like the font size, font color, or even size. This will change the outlook of your document enabling you to identify some of the mistakes that you might not have noticed. However, if this method doesn’t work out for you, there is an alternative. You can print out your work and review it in the hard copy format. That way, if you go through it once again, line by line, you might come across mistakes that you might have missed out the first time.
- This next step dictates that you read your document out loud. This method is effective when it comes to identifying some missing words or the faulty use of certain verbs that do not sound right. Hearing what you have written will help out, and it doesn’t even have to end there. You can hand over the document to a friend or anyone close to you and ask them to help in identifying some of the mistakes that you could not point out yourself.
- To some degree, you should seek the services of a spellchecker. A good spellchecker that is reliable can help in identifying mistakes such as repeated words, spelling mistakes, letters that are reversed, and many other common slip-ups that are hard to note. It is also essential to note that one should not rely entirely on this programmed software because they can’t identify some of the complex errors that might be present in your texts, but still, it is good in correcting some of the simple mistakes.
- For every writer, they must have a dictionary with them at all the appropriate times. Some errors can only be corrected with the use of a dictionary. Spellcheckers can only do their bit when it comes to fixing some of the errors in writing. Dictionaries will help in identifying what words to use in the case that you are stuck or unsure of what words to use in what place.
- Sometimes, to catch some of the spelling mistakes in your texts, one will be required to read their words backward, starting from right to left. This method is effective because it allows the individual to focus on the words instead of the sentences since some mistakes depend on the context of the sentence to hide, making it hard for one to point out the errors.
- Lastly, if you are unsure or having trouble figuring out if your work is error-free, it is strongly recommended that you seek the services of a professional and accomplished proofreader to help edit out some of the errors and mistakes that you might have missed. However, if you have followed the guidelines and tips provided above, then even they shouldn’t have much to find.
Things That You Need To Consider Before You Can Proofread
The best proofreading and editing service always offers tips on how to proofread. These include:
- You need to check for spelling mistakes and punctuation errors that might be present in your texts. See to it that every comma, full-stop, colons, and quotation marks are applied in the right places.
- You need to check for homophones and ensure that they have been correctly used as it is common to confuse two words that sound similar but have different meanings.
- Lastly, one needs to check and see if double spaces have been used, especially after full-stops.
Things That You Need To Consider Before You Can Start Editing
- Before you can start editing, one should check to see if the proper words have been used to express the ideas intended fully.
- Check to see if you have used active and passive voices appropriately. Knowing when and how to use this can make up for a compelling narrative.
- One should also check and see if the tone used in your narrative is appropriate for your readers.
- Take time to observe the words used in your work; make sure that every word used is necessary and relevant to the narrative.
The Common Types Of Editing
There are different types of editing services that are available. Below are some of the common types of editing;
- Line Editing- The primary purpose of line editing is to focus on the creative aspects of editing; it also ensures that the language and consistency of the document are on point. This is made possible by the fact that the editing is made through paragraphs and sentences instead of the overall review.
- Copy Editing- This form of editing refers to the type of editing that takes place after all the writing has been completed. It focuses on correcting typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. Unlike line editing, copy editing helps in fixing technical issues. This, therefore, means that it focuses on whether something has been correctly expressed. Order now and enjoy the benefits of our copyediting and proofreading services.
- Developmental Editing- Developmental editing focuses on the overall structure of the document as a whole. This form of editing requires that the editor sit down with the author from the start of a book project. In most cases, developmental editing will involve revision of the document after the first draft has been concluded.
Content Editing- Tips For Effective Content Editing From a WorldClass Proofreading and Editing Services
When it comes to editing out content, you need to ask yourself a few questions to determine whether the evidence that you are presenting is backed up by the argument that you are trying to make.
- The first question that you need to ask yourself is if you have accomplished everything that the assignment required from you. This question allows you to revisit the main objective as to why you started out writing in the first place, if the answer is yes, then you can move on with your editing. But if it is no, then you will have to go back to see what information was left out, adding to what you had already written. This will help you write a comprehensive document answering all the leading and essential questions brought about by the document.
- The second question that one needs to ask themselves is- Are all the claims made by the evidence presented in the document accurate? This question allows the writer to double-check on the arguments that they have presented to see if they have given a true and correct statement. If the answer is true, then they can move on to the third question, but if the statement is false, then they will have to go back to their research to make the necessary adjustments needed to correct their statement.
- Moving on to the third question, one needs to ask themselves if the argument that they are presenting is complete. This question ensures that the writer does not end up submitting an incomplete case to their audience or reader. If the answer is yes, then they can move forward to the fourth question, but if it is no, the writer would have to correct this by going back to the drawing board to see what essential information was left out to complete the argument.
- In the fourth question, one would need to ask themselves if the claims that they have made and presented consistent with their arguments. This question ensures that the writer remains focused and does not stray away from giving points that are consistent with the argument in question, If the answer is yes then they can move forward to the next question. If the answer is no, then the writer will be compelled to revisit their arguments to adjust their case, or they can remove the bits of their argument that is inconsistent with the other statements provided.
- When it comes to the fifth question, one will need to ask themselves if the points that they have made have been fully supported with enough evidence behind it. This question seeks to ensure that the writer has enough proof supporting his/her case, If the answer is yes, then you move on to the next question, but if the answer is no, then the writer will have to go back and source for additional information that entirely backs up the points that they have already made.
- Moving on to the sixth and last question that a writer needs to ask themselves when editing the content section is if the information that they have presented throughout the paper relevant to the main objective of the document that they are writing. This question's main aim is to allow the writer to review and scrutinize the information that they have presented to see if they indeed add to the overall content of the document. If the answer is yes, then you have concluded editing the content section. If the answer is no, then you will have to go back and edit out all the unnecessary information that is not relevant to the overall argument that is in the presentation.
The best way to ensure your website content contains no grammar or semantic errors is to order for our website content proofreading and editing services. We will deliver well-written website content that will impress your readers, leading to increased traffic to your website.
How To Edit The Overall Format And Structure
When it comes to editing the overall format and structure of a document, one will have to carefully observe some other questions to ensure that the document is well structured and formatted.
- The first question that one needs to ask themselves is if their document has an appropriate introduction and conclusion, the main aim of this question is, first of all, to ensure that there are an introduction and a conclusion to your document as it is a necessary part and section of any written document. If the answer is yes, then you move on to the second question, but if the answer is no, then you will be required as the writer to go back and ensure that your document has an introduction and conclusion added to it.
- The second question that any writer should ask themselves when editing out the structure of a document is if the thesis has been clearly stated in the introduction part of the document. This question seeks to ensure that, as it is with most academic documents such as the thesis or dissertation, the introduction usually introduces the readers to the thesis statement. If the answer is yes, then the writer can move on to the next question, but if it is no then the writer will have to make the necessary adjustments and add the thesis statement to the introductory section of the paper.
- Moving on to the third question, a writer should ask themselves if every other paragraph of the body section of the paper relates to the thesis. This question aims to justify the fact that every paragraph has to be about the thesis statement proposed in the introductory part of the paper. If the answer is yes, then one can move on to the next question but if the answer is no then one will have to go back to the body part of the paper and review every paragraph to ensure that each of them contributes to the overall thesis statement proposed by the paper.
- For the fourth question, a writer should ask themselves if their paragraphs have been arranged systematically and logically. This question aims to remind the writer that the overall narrative of their paper should be consistent in how it is being presented, so if the answer is yes, then the writer is good to move on to the next question. If the answer is no, then you should review how the paragraphs have been structured. You will then need to rearrange them in a way that makes logical sense to the readers.
- Lastly, looking at the fifth question, a writer should ask themselves if there have been clear transitions made between every paragraph. And just like the fourth question, this particular question aims for consistency and smooth transitioning between paragraphs within the body section. If the answer is yes, then one can conclude on the structural editing and formatting of the document. If the answer is no, then the writer will be forced to look at his or her paragraphs to edit out unnecessary information that is distractive, and deviating this will, in turn, ensure that there is a smooth transition between the paragraphs.
How To Edit Out Structures Within Paragraphs- Recommendations from A Top Online Proofreading and Editing Service
To edit out errors and mistakes effectively, one will have to edit out to the inner core of the paper. This means that even the way your paragraphs have been structured will have to be looked into, including the way your sentences have been structured. Below are some of the questions that every writer is supposed to have an answer to when structuring paragraphs.
- The first question one needs to ask themselves when editing out the structure in the paragraph is if every paragraph contains a clear sentence that answers the topic. The main aim of this question is to ensure that every sentence in a paragraph still aims to explain the issue in question. If the answer is yes, then it is safe to move on to the next issue, but if the answer is no, then one will be required to review and restructure every sentence in the paragraph to ensure that they answer the question presented by each paragraph.
- The second question that a writer should ask themselves when editing out the structures in paragraphing is if every paragraph is sticking out to the document’s main idea. If the answer is yes, then one can move on to the last question. If the answer is no, then the writer will have to go back and rewrite the sentences so that the sentences within the paragraph will still be able to reflect and relate to the paper's main goal and objective.
- On the last and third question, a writer should be able to ask themselves if any extra or missing statements should be in the paragraphs. This question allows writers to look into their paragraphs once again to see if there is any relevant and necessary information that should be added to the document. If yes, then the editing of the paragraph’s structure can be concluded, but if the answer is no, then the writer will be forced to go back and research any missing and additional information that they might have missed out on the first time.
How To Edit Clarity
The primary purpose of editing out clarity is to ensure that the document that you are presenting is clear, concise, and easy to understand by anyone reading it. Our essay proofreading and editing service offers a few tips and guidelines that one can use to answer some of the different questions to bring out the clarity needed in any written document.
- The first question that every writer should ask themselves when editing out clarity is if there is any crucial information or terms that might have been unclear to the reader. This question aims to question the writer if he or she is aware of the clarity that some of the words that they may have used when writing. If the answer is yes, then they can proceed to the next question, but if the answer is no, then the writer can go on to review these terms and ensure that they are clear and can be easily understood by the reader.
- The second question that a writer needs to ask themselves is if the sentences that they have written is clear and understandable to their readers. The main aim of this question is for the writer to figure out if they have correctly structured their sentences in a way that can be easily understood by them and their readers. If the answer is yes, then they can move on to the next question, but if the answer is no, then the writers will be forced to go back to their statements and rewrite them for the general audience to make sure that their message is clear. One way to do this is for the writer to read the document sentence by sentence in reverse order, this method is effective because the writer wouldn’t be able to consciously anticipate what the next correct statement would be, ensuring that you only focus on one sentence at a time.
- The third question that a writer should be able to ask themselves is if they have used the right and correct pronoun to refer to the appropriate thing, place, or person. This question helps the writer to identify the right use of grammar when it comes to writing. If the answer is yes then it is safe to move on to the next question but if the answer is no then the writer should be able to go back to his or her texts and identify the wrongly used and placed pronouns, they should make the necessary adjustments and correct these pronouns so that the statements can be clear and understandable to their readers.
- In the fourth and last question of editing clarity, every writer needs to ask themselves if they have used the right form of expression to bring out their ideas. This question allows the writer to identify some of the wrongly used forms of expression and correct them. If the answer is yes, then one can move on to edit out other things. If the answer is no then the writer can go on to identify the incorrect forms of expression used and rewrite them in a way that can be clear and understandable.
What Editing Style To Adopt In An Essay
Editing style is essential and it ensures that the tone and grammar of your written document are on point. Below are some of the questions that every writer should ask themselves when editing style. Wondering what our proofreading and editing service recommends? Read below.
- The first question that one needs to ask themselves is if the tone that they have used is appropriate for the intended audience. This question allows the writer to gauge the overall tone of the document and see if it is right. If the answer is yes, then they can move on to the next question. If the answer is no, then the writer will be forced to review and rewrite his or her statements so that the tone used can accurately measure up to the intended audience as a tone can be either formal or informal.
- The second question that a writer needs to ask themselves is if they have used the correct language that applies to gender. This question allows the reader to identify statements referring to a particular gender or sex correctly, if the answer is yes, then the writer can proceed to the next question but if the answer is no then the writer will have to go and make the necessary corrections so that the readers can have the right idea of who the writer was referring to when they were making certain statements.
- The third question that a writer is supposed to ask themselves is if the length of the sentences used varies from sentence to sentence. This question aims to ensure that there is a balance in how one has structured their sentences in a paragraph, if the answer is yes then one can move on to another editorial question but if the answer is no then the writer will be forced to go back and make the necessary adjustments to the size and structure of their sentences so that it appears balanced in the document making it easier to read and comprehend.
- The fourth and last question that a writer needs to ask himself or herself is if there is repeated use of a specific phrase or words such as “due to the fact that…” or “because of this or that...”. This question aims to make the writer aware of some of the commonly abused or carelessly used words in the English language. If the answer is yes, then one can conclude on style editing. If the answer is no, then the writer will be required to go back and make the necessary changes removing or reducing the use of some of these words so that your document can sound grammatically correct.
Types Of Writers And The Services That They Prefer
There are different types of writers ranging from academic writers to book authors. All of these writers use different revision methods that best suit their style of writing. Before you can settle on the revision style that works best for you, you will need to ask yourself if you are satisfied with how you have written and laid out your work.
If the answer is yes, then you should seek an essay proofreading service. If the answer is no, then you will have to seek the services of professional editors based in the UK, US, or Australia. In some cases, for writers such as book authors, they will need the services of an editor and a proofreader before they can officially publish their book. It is better if they settle for a comprehensive book proofreading and editing services online.
It is advisable that for any form of writing, you seek the services of both an editor and a proofreader. But due to the cost that comes with purchasing both of these services, you might be left only to seek one of these services. Provided for you, below are tips and guidelines that will help you choose the right kind of revision service that best suits your writing style.
- Writers who use English as a second language will always prefer that their work be edited instead of getting proofread. The reason for this is because they might have trouble with the complexity of the language, even the ones who seem to be proficient at it. Using the language can also find it challenging to deal with the contradicting nature of the language itself.
- Book authors are another example of writers that need editing services more than the proofreading service. Book writing is different compared to all other forms of writing, as it is highly competitive. Almost every other author has had their books edited and proofread before they can get published. Because of this, you should do the same for your work, or you will be at a distinct disadvantage.
- Academic writers will usually choose to edit. Even for native English speakers, editing can still be of great benefit to them since they have taken a lot of time and effort to develop the insights and points needed to create a clear, comprehensive, and compelling piece of writing. Editors will ensure that your work is appropriately structured and well-formatted, they will also check to see if there is conformity to your writing style.
- For certain businesses, the decision to seek the services of an editor or proofreader will depend on the type of document and the level of importance it has on the business. One of the things that define the identity of a business is its ability to communicate effectively to its customers and clients. Quality writing will help facilitate this, and so one should seek the help of an editor to help since quality in writing will signify professionalism on the business end of things.
- Proofreading is appropriate for students, and academic writers who are confident in their editing and proficiency of the English language Proofreading will help in removing some of the minor and surface errors that might affect the quality of the final product.
- Proofreading is also necessary for book authors who have already had their work edited. As much as most authors would not find it cost-effective to pay for proofreading service, it ensures that the reader will have a wonderful experience reading the book, and small errors such as proofreading mistakes can prove to be quite costly for the book author.
Essay Proofreading And Editing Services For Students
What most writers aim for when they write is for their ideas to be communicated effectively and in the best way possible. It will be impossible for one to express his/her ideas if their narrative contains spelling and punctuation errors, and that is why proofreading is essential. Editing, on the other hand, is equally important because it ensures that there is consistency in how your text flows. Any document that has been properly edited has an increased impact on the reader, increasing the writer’s credibility.
AllWritingSolutions has a team of competent and trained editors who understand the conventions of good writing. Our site discourages the use of online editing software since we believe that having a professional editor or proofreader to edit and proofread your work is a better choice than having a program do it. An accomplished editor can easily notice and correct mistakes that a computer program is unable to, like inconsistencies within your texts and the tone of your work.
We wouldn’t mind service your blog editing request- our essay and blog editing service meet such customer requests. We have continuously provided editing and proofreading services to students, authors, professionals, academics, and businesses.
Want to try our award-winning proofreading and editing services