- The information we collect
- Why we collect this information
- How long we keep the collected information
- How we share and who we share with your personal information
- How to Opt-out
- Your rights
- Age Limitations
- Links to external Websites
The Information We Collect
When you access our Website or any of our mobile application platforms, we may collect your personal and non-personal information in several ways such as from you and from third parties.
We collect information directly from you when you fill in our order form or contact us. Such information includes name, email address, phone number, your academic profile (academic level and major), and country.
Additional information we may collect when you complete our “user satisfaction” survey or post reviews include; date of birth, gender, place of birth, area of study, and your family status.
In several circumstances, we work with third parties such as sub contractors, analytics providers, business partners, advertising networks, background checking agencies, search engine providers, and payment service providers who may also provide your information to us. At no given time will we save or store your card information submitted to thirds parties when making payments. However, we may access information such as the cardholder name (used during payment), your physical, and email addresses.
We automatically collect non-personal information such as your IP address, your device data, operating system, time zone and location, and the paper details and materials you provide when you access our Website or use our services. This information is collected using several avenues such as communication logs, cookies, and other web tracking technologies.
Note: Please do not share with us information about third parties without their consent.
Why We Collect This Information
We collect your personal and non-personal information for several reasons such as
- To provide you with customized services and quality customer support after you have ordered.
- To inform you, on a later date, about services or products you might have shown interest in during your initial request for our services.
- To ensure that our services are presented to you in the most effective way.
- To conduct research and statistical analysis for domestic use.
- To notify you of any changes to our terms of service.
- To handle any complaint or queries you or other customers may address concerning our services.
- To manage your account on instances such as processing payments or refunds.
- To keep our Website and your account secure.
If you choose not to give your information to us then we will be unable to enter into a contract with you or offer any related services until a time when you will give us access.
How Long We Keep The Collected Information
We will retain the information we collect from you or third parties until we may need it as described in the “why we collect this information” section. We may also keep your information for extended periods of time to comply with regulatory or legislative requirements and liabilities.
Our data retention policy is such that your information will not be erased until a time that you seize to be our customer or desist from using our services.
How We Share And Who We Share With Wour Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties, either through your consent, legal reasons, or to facilitate our company operations. We may share your personal information with:
- Third parties to oblige to legal (court orders) or judicial responsibility in case we have an obligation to reveal your personal data.
- Third parties who provide us with services that enable you to access our services. This may include but not limited to payment processing companies.
- Third parties who enable us to identify, prevent, or act upon any fraudulent or illegal actions.
How To Opt-out
You have the right to opt-out of this by contacting us at email@example.com or unsubscribing using the link available at the bottom of our marketing email.
We will always respect your rights with regard to your personal data. Below are some of these rights.
The right of rectification: You have the right to ask us to amend your data, if, at any given time, you find that what we have is incomplete or inaccurate. When you exercise this right, we will also ensure that any information that was passed to a thirds party is rectified.
The right to erasure: You can request us to erase all your personal data when you withdraw your consent to process the data and we have no legal liability for processing.
The right to restrict processing: You can request us to limit how we process your data. This means that we can store the data, but we are legally bound to process it within the limitations you provide to us.
The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain and use your personal information in a secure and safe way, and in a readable format in any device of your choosing.
We restrict the use of our Website and our services to individuals above the age of 14. We, therefore, do not collect information deliberately of anyone under the age of 14. We will delete any personal data belonging to anyone under the age of 14. If you learn that anyone below the age of 14 has provided their personal data, please contact us so that we may delete such information.
Links To External Websites
How To Reach Us